Do you have what you need to keep your oral health in tip-top shape? Are you familiar with the tools you need for oral health success? If not, then we have exciting news to help you! Keeping your oral health in excellent shape is essential. To care for your teeth correctly, it’s vital to use the right tools. Luckily, thanks to modern technology, having the proper tools has never been easier for maintaining a healthy smile.
Our dentist, Dr. Christopher Hulen, cares about your smile and oral health. As a result, our team at Hulen Family Dentistry in Tipton, Indiana, is happy to share information with you on the proper tools you need to keep your smile healthy and happy.
Here are some oral hygiene tools for your home:
– Toothbrush: Your toothbrush should be replaced every few months. Make sure your toothbrush has soft bristles, and it comfortably fits into your mouth.
– Toothpaste: Always select nonabrasive toothpaste that will not damage your tooth enamel.
– Dental floss: Seek out shred-resistant dental floss to clean between your teeth.
– Water flosser: Water flossers can clean between your teeth with steady jets of water.
– Mouthwash: Mouthwash is effective for washing away debris in your mouth after eating.
– Tongue scraper: Tongue scrapers can help remove bacteria that clings to your tongue.
– Dental picks: Dental picks are helpful interdental tools that are used to clean out areas between teeth.
– Teeth whiteners: If you wish to brighten your teeth or remove stains or discolorations, various teeth whitening treatments are available.
As you can see, there are many tools you can use to improve your oral health. If you have questions about your oral health or need a dental checkup, please call us today at 765-675-8745 to make an appointment. We are always happy to hear from you any time.